CoStar Group Data Feed Research Associate in Atlanta, Georgia
Data Feed Research Associate
_ Data Feed Research Associate I_
- Company Overview:
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSGP) is the number one provider of mission-critical information, analytics and online marketplaces for the commercial real estate industry. Headquartered in Washington, DC, Costar’s team of 3,000 worldwide includes the industry's largest professional real estate research organization. CoStar Group’s suite of products including CoStar.com; Loopnet.com and Apartments.com offers marketing and information solutions to commercial real estate professionals and consumers throughout North America and Europe.
The Data Feed Research Associate is responsible for supporting internal and external customer feed connection request, disconnects, and general feed issues., services internal and external clients, contact Real Estate Brokers, Property Managers, and individual Landlords throughout the US, explaining the benefits of displaying and advertising their residential rental listings on the Apartments.com Network. As part of the Data Acquisition team in Atlanta, the Data Feed Research Associate will not only be responsible for establishing key relationships with Property Managers, Brokers, and Property Management software providers, but will also serve as a SME in the Residential Rental space.
By gaining a deep knowledge of our feeds business, Apartments.com products, Property Management Systems and leveraging additional skills, the Business Development Feed Relationship Manager will ensure the ongoing maintenance of listings by working closely with existing clients, to explain and resolve any feed questions and issues. Extensive on-site training will be provided.
- Maintain an excellent understanding of feeds processes and software – both internally and externally
- Monitor feed queue and determine whether feed failure is an internal or external issue. Work with appropriate team to resolve issue.
- Monitor daily feed runs to ensure all feeds are running successfully.
- Contact vendors to resolve feed failures and reprocess data upon resolution
- Ability to focus and meet deadlines
- Maintain an excellent understanding of Network Admin and Apartments.com
- Act as a support associate for both internal and external stakeholders, when applicable
- Identify opportunities to on-board new listings onto a feed within existing, integrated content providers
- Identify opportunities to integrate a provider that is not already integrated with Apartments.com
- Act as a role model by maintaining the highest professional standards. Promote our ethics of trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort
- Desire to work on internal, team projects to enhance residential property platforms and processes
- Ability to maintain a high call volume, reaching out to Real Estate Brokers, Property Managers, and residential Landlords across the US
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ year work experience; Bachelor degree Required
- property management software (Vendor) experience a plus but not required
- Excellent problem solving, attention to detail, objectivity and the ability to think strategically
- Excellent communication skills – proven experience of presenting data to a non-technical audience
- Customer service, research and/or sales experience required
- Results orientated - ability to prioritize, multitask, drive and achieve while working to deadlines under pressure
- Analytical approach with the ability to interpret information and trends
- Ability to learn new systems. Ability to organize workload in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to adapt quickly in a technology led environment
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
- Posted 6 Days Ago
- Full time